Recent Water Damage Posts
Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety:
- Is it safe to stay in the house?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
Have A Water Damage Emergency?
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. Please refer to our Water Damage Tips - Until Help Arrives Guide and follow these tips to protect yourself and your property. http://bit.ly/36EXcyQ
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Have Questions about Basement Flooding?
Call SERVPRO of Spring Garden/ Fairmont Today @ 215-791-2302. We will answer every time!
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmont and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- We Bill The Insurance Directly – One Less Thing For You To Worry About
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced Inspection and Extraction Equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Ready To Help 215-791-2302
Pipe Break & Water Damage
Pipe Break / Water Damage Thank You Letter
NOTE: the end (P.S. Reggie, Marcus & Kimberly were great) got cut off the bottom.
Pipe Break & Water Damage in Philadelphia Home right before a Holiday
2 weeks before Halloween a Philadelphia family had a pipe break and significant water damage in their home. They were scheduled to hold a large children's party on Halloween night. As mentioned many times before, we truly do operate 24/7 & 365 days a year. Below is a wonderful "Thank You" letter we received from this family (who wishes to be anonymous after giving their permission to share on our site.)
Thank You Letter dated 11/02/2016
Dear SERVPRO of Spring Garden,
I want to thank you for your amazing help during my Halloween crisis! If not for your fast response and excellent work my child’s Halloween would have surely been ruined! We were panicked when we found water gushing into our finished basement & did not know what to do.
Thank to your company & recommendation of a excellent plumber, we found that a water pipe burst!
The plumber came out prompt, then your company immediate after. It took only 2 weeks for the entire process to be complete. The plumber fixed our pipe right away, and Your company begun right after he was done to begin drying everything out. Most impressed that you had started to put my walls back, carpets, paint, and so much more right away.
In two weeks our home looked exactly the way it had before! Just in time for my children s Halloween party. This meant so much to me & my child.
I cant thank you enough. We will recommend you ever time a friend of ours is in need!
PS: Reggie, Marcus, & Kimberly are great, amazing staff & compassionate
Philadelphia PA 24 Hour Emergency Water Damage Service
Water Damage;Common in Philadelphia - Hardwood Floors "Cupping" Emergency Services are needed in this situation. call 215-791-2302
SERVPRO of Spring Garden / Fairmont, Philadelphia PA, is available 24/7 - 365 days a year for your water emergencies- large & small.
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial. A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We Answer the Phone Ready to Help
Call Today - 215-791-2302.
We understand that when you call us, you may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmont has the most superior & specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time. We specialize in water damage restoration—in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business.
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What is the source or cause of the water damage (if known)?
- Has the source or cause been stopped?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
- What has been affected from the water loss? and a brief description.
About SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmont
SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmont specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained and certified in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
Meet Our Crew