Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Water Damage, Fire Damage, Property Damage, Insurance Loss? You may need Emergency Services!
Has your Philadelphia property ever sustained an insurance loss or property damage? Have you needed emergency services from; water damage, fire damage, or burst pipe?
SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmont is prepared to respond in Philadelphia, Spring Garden/Fairmount area, 24 hours a day & 365 days a year. We are a local Philadelphia Emergency Services company specializing in fire & water mitigation & remediation. Our staff is highly trained, certified, experienced, and prepared to handle your property damage or insurance loss. For many years SERVPRO of Spring Garden/Fairmount has responded immediately for insurance losses and property damage such as; fire damage, smoke damage, water damage, drain back-up, burst pipe, board-up, bio-hazard, and more.
Please contact us at ANY time or help with your property damage & emergency services at 215-791-2302
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (215) 791-2302
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Spring Garden / Fairmount arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.